You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you’re hoping to get your hands on any of the latest phones from Apple, Samsung or Blackberry or any other Manufacturer , you’re probably considering trading in your current phone for an upgrade.
Here are the simple steps to trade-in your old phone.
1. Know Your Trade-In Value – Find out your estimated trade-in value by visiting any participating SLOT Store.
2. Back Up Your Data – You may already have your phone set up to automatically sync to an online service like iCloud or your Google account. You can never be too careful with data and it’s a good idea to make a manual backup of the data on your phone as well. You can create a backup using the tools provided by your phone’s manufacturer, such as Apple’s iTunes, Samsung’s Kies, or the Windows Phone Desktop App. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST LOG OUT YOUR CLOUD OR GOOGLE ACCOUNT
OTHERWISE PHONE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
3. Trade-In Your Old Phone : Pass over your phone to a Matrix Agent usually in Orange and Black uniform. You may be asked to complete a simple form, which simply captures the information that best describes your phones condition. Provide your identity card, receipt of purchase or any form of proof of ownership.
4. Get a Voucher: based on the value of your item. This voucher is redeemable only in a slot store
5. Redeem your Voucher: You can now add more to the value of your voucher depending on cost of phone you want to purchase and take home a brand new phone.
VISIT ANY OF OUR STORES BELOW TO TRADE-IN
|1||Slot Abuja 2|
|3||Slot Abuja 1|
|5||Slot Akin Adesola|
|11||Slot Ola Ayeni Computer Village 1 ,ikeja|
|12||Slot Medical Road Ikeja|
|15||Slot Festival Mall|
|17||Slot Ikeja City Mall|
|22||Slot Portharcourt 1|
|23||Slot Portharcourt 2|
|24||Slot Portharcourt 3|
|25||Slot Portharcourt 4|
|26||Slot Saka Tinubu|
|32||Slot Ile Ife|